Welcome to Annie's virtual baby shower.
Shower date and time: Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 2:00pm central time.
Feel free to post a comment at any time. You don't have to wait until the day of the shower!
We are so happy for you Annie. I'm sorry that I'll be unable to attend your baby shower. We have a new born and two year old so life has been very busy. We know that you'll love your girl as much as we love ours. Congrats! Lots of love...
So excited for you.. Cannot wait for your bundle of joy to arrive they are such special gifts from God! BIG HUGS love ya
ReplyDeleteMargo
Thank you Margo! It's getting so close to her being here and we cannot wait.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you Annie. I'm sorry that I'll be unable to attend your baby shower. We have a new born and two year old so life has been very busy. We know that you'll love your girl as much as we love ours. Congrats! Lots of love...
ReplyDeleteShalmah